INSTRUMENT BALL VALVES
KP-LOK ball valves are designed to provide strength and integrity by using the same dynamic multi-ring gland system as in the needle valve, which when combined with the anti-blowout back seating stem, guarantee resistance to many operating processed and pressures.
- Pressure up to 10,000PSI
- Packing: PTFE carbograpgite or PEEK.
- Port size from 1/2" up to 2".
- Standard material: stainless steel 316L,optional Carbon steel LF2,Duplex,Super Duplex,Monel 400,Hastelloy CV276,Inconel 625,Titanium,Incolloy 825 etc.
- Heat code traceable material to EN 10204.3.1.
- Fire safe tested to BS 6755 part 2.